Why You Need an Oil Cleanser
Our skin is naturally good at balancing itself, but it can be difficult to maintain that balance when we're stressed, eating unhealthy foods, not getting enough sleep, or not exercising. When our clients come to us with stressed-out skin, whether it's excessively dry, irritated, or experiencing acne flare-ups, we recommend our Envy Oil Cleanser.
- It's a pH-neutral approach to cleansing. This means that it won't strip your skin of its natural oils, which can lead to dryness and irritation.
- It detoxes and cleanses your pores. Oil dissolves oil, so an oil cleanser is able to remove dirt, sebum, and other impurities from your pores that your regular cleanser may miss.
- It nourishes and hydrates your skin. The oils in Envy Oil Cleanser are rich in antioxidants and fatty acids, which nourish your skin and help to lock in moisture.
How to use an oil cleanser:
- Apply a small amount of oil to dry skin and massage gently, sweeping across the eyes to remove eye makeup.
- Remove with a wet cotton round or soft, clean, wet washcloth using a circular motion on the face and neck.
- Follow with our creamy, skin-plumping Bio-Active Cleanser or Hibiscus Cleansing Scrub to gently exfoliate (optional).
- Or, after oil cleansing, head straight to serums and moisturizer if you wish.
Envy Oil Cleanser is packed with yummy, virgin, organic botanicals, including:
- Macadamia nut oil
- Milk thistle oil
- Oat oil
- Avocado oil
- Plum kernel oil
We also added a hint of emulsifier to help remove gunk more effectively.
We can't wait for you to add oil cleansing to your daily ritual - you will see the difference!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Instagram to share your experience.
Try Envy Oil Cleanser today and see the difference it makes for your skin!